By Kristen Torrez
Instagram, the 6-year-old application and home of 400 million active users, launched a brand new update on Feb. 8 that allows users to switch between multiple accounts. The update is available on iPhones and Android devices.
This may not effect some users, but for social media managers or anyone who runs two or more accounts, this update is convenient and saves time. There is a limit to five accounts that a user can be logged into at once, but now you can finally switch between accounts without having to log out and log back in every time.
So how do you add an account? Simple.
1) Go to your Instagram homepage
2) Find and click on the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner
3) Scroll to the bottom of the page
4) Find and click on the ‘Add Account’ link
5) You will be brought to a new log in page
6) Type in your account’s login and you’re done!
Don’t forget to follow @txstprssa on Instagram!