1. Join us for one of our regularly scheduled bi-weekly chapter meetings on Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. in Flowers 130 OR email us at email@example.com stating you’re interested in becoming a member.
2. Fill out a membership application and submit with your member dues to our Treasurer.
3. National Membership dues are $55. Upon payment, students are entitled to one full year’s membership, extending from:
- March 1 to the last day of February of the following year (spring semester applicants)
- OR from November 1 to October 31 of the following year (fall semester applicants)
4. Chapter member dues are $15 each semester.
5. Total membership: $70
Deadline for dues: February 22, 2017
PRSSA accepts cash, check (made to Texas State PRSSA), money order and credit card (please note the credit card transactions have a $3 handling fee).
*Dues are paid to both the Chapter and PRSSA Headquarters in New York. National dues cover an entire academic year. This means if you pay in the fall, you will be a member until the next fall. If you pay in the spring, you will be a member until the next spring. Local dues are paid every semester.
Meetings include guest speakers, workshops and panel discussions on all fields of public relations.
Outside of regular meeting times, we also participate in campus-wide events, community service projects, fundraisers and networking events from local to national levels.